Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Softball (and Basketball) Season

I definitely married a sports guy.  Not only does he watch sports, read sports, and breathe sports, he plays sports, too... on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights this spring!  He's in a couple of different basketball leagues and one softball league.  On Tuesday nights for the past few seasons Jeremiah has played on a softball team with a group of friends.  His friend from work, Josh, introduced him to these guys a few years ago, and they've had a great time playing softball on and off since then.  I try to go to the games, but lots of times they are late (I know, lame excuse).  Since it's Spring Break I was able to go to both games last night.  Here's a pic of a single Jeremiah hit (or was about to hit)...


It's kind of blurry because I had to take it with Jeremiah's iphone.  I remembered to bring my camera, but the battery was low, of course!  Never the less, it was still a good action shot.  They lost the first game but won and had a great second game.

Josh's wife, Nicki, and I were the fan section last night.  Here's a picture of us in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment