Background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Date Night to Bass Hall

Jeremiah asked me out on a date last weekend and got us Bass Hall tickets.  We'd never been there together and most of my outings there consisted of field trips with stinky first graders.  So, needless to say I was excited about a night on the town.  We started out at my favorite Fort Worth place to eat, Lucile's!


Then on our way downtown we found a great photo op in the parking garage with Bass Hall in the background.

 My handsome husband



On second thought, I guess the huge 3 in the background didn't make for a great photo, but oh well!


We went out on the balcony to get a sight of this beautiful angel.  I love Fort Worth!


I was desperately looking for a young person, ahem, I mean "digital native" to take this picture.  Problem was, a guess not many 20-somethings go see the symphony at Bass Hall.  I settled on a 40-something, and he did a great job!
  

We had amazing balcony seats and this was our view!


The symphony was beautiful, but funny thing: we both decided we already got a good dose of culture by Intermission and headed on home :)

3 comments:

  1. I hear that those 40-somethings are actually pretty decent photographers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I wrote that comment, Stacy! I agree, they are pretty impressive :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete