Background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 months, 3 days

I've been searching for a way for Jeremiah and I to catalog our newly married memories and share our lives with friends and family far away... and those just across town!  My friend Chris, and several other friends for that matter, have blogs and inspired me to create one of my own.  We've been married for 3 months and 3 days, and the time has flown by!  It seems like we had this picture taken just yesterday.

I'm so glad that we chose to see each other before the wedding for a "first look."  I know it was nontraditional, but it calmed my nerves so much and was one of the best parts of the day.  Plus, our photographer, Ronni, captured some of my favorite photos during that moment.  Here are a few.



It has been a really fun and exciting 3 months, and everyday I'm still so thankful I married Jeremiah.  Each day I wake up I'm still excited to see him there, just as excited as I was to see him during our "first look" 3 months and 3 days ago.

1 comment: