Background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Prep

After much creative deliberation, Jeremiah and I finally decided and agreed on a way to arrange the guest room and the nursery so that we didn't lose our guest bed.  Mom B and Mom M, we are counting on you guys to come help us with this baby thing!  We will provide room and board.  At first I didn't like Jeremiah's suggestion that we keep the guest bed because I thought we would have to put it in the nursery, but we found a way to put the computer in with the bed and leave the nursery in a room of its own.

 I spent some time trying to figure out a way to make the guest bedroom closet into a baby closet/ teacher storage/arts and crafts closet.  This is the first step in the attempt!

 I bought this amazing gift wrapping organizer at The Container Store last week.  It holds all of my gift wrapping supplies and tools and hangs on the back of the closet door.  Brilliant.
 Baby B's hats given to us by a friend :)
 Drawer #1 organized and ready for baby.
 Collecting baby books has become a new hobby.
One shelf area set up by the rocker...  More pictures to come as we work to put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment