Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower!

Last week I got the chance to visit Jeremiah's parents.  He had to stay home and work unfortunately, but I had a great time!  His mom - Twila, sister - Jaime, and cousins - Joan, Michelle, Dessie, and Cora threw me a surprise baby shower!  Every afternoon I would take a nap and wake up in time for dinner.  One day I woke up thinking we were going to have a girls' night since the boys went out to a baseball game.  Little did I know "girls' night" really meant Baby Shower. :) 

 Jaime and Cora hanging out in the kitchen
Dessie and Michelle preparing snacks

 All the yummy food
 Cakes!  The BBB is for Baby Boy Bastian

 Twila and me

The cute runners, bow ties, and mustaches Michelle made for the party :)... and Cora peeking between all the presents!
 So pretty!
 I obviously loved this gift :)
Bucking broncs and boots outfit from Nana :)

Thanks girls for making me feel so special and welcomed into your family.  It was a really fun week!  We can't wait for you all to meet Baby B!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun, fun weekend! Love the table runners and bow-ties. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete