Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Jonathan Comes to Visit!

Jeremiah's younger brother Jonathan has come to Texas once a summer for the past several years to visit Jeremiah.  He usually stays about 2 weeks and the they stay up late, watch movies, play golf and do other "manly" things.  This was his first visit since Jeremiah and I have been married, so I didn't know exactly how I would fit into the "manly" routine.  I certainly shouldn't have thought twice about it!  We all three hung out and had a great time watching the Olympics, going to see the new Batman movie, and eating plenty of good food!  I tried to let them have their guy time by declining golf outings and video games.  :)

The last day Jonathan was here we tried Pop's Burgers.  Jeremiah had already eaten there and said their burgers were great, and he was correct!  I think I might agree that they have the best burger in FW.  Thanks guys, for making me feel included.  Jonathan, you are welcome in Texas anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment